Who Cheats? Docs and Stay at Home Moms!
The story sounded plausible--
AshleyMadison.com, the dating site for married people (yes, you heard right), surveyed all of their new members last year. Of the 1.9 million folks who signed up to cheat, er, date in 2009, these were the top professions:
For Women:
1. Teachers
2. Stay-at-home Moms
3. Nurses
4. Administrative Assistants
5. Real Estate Agents
For Men:
1. Physicians
2. Police Officers
3. Lawyers
4. Real Estate Agents
5. Engineers
But then I saw number 5 for men.
Sorry. I ain't buying it. Let me illustrate my point with one of the oldest jokes on earth:
Q. What do engineers use for birth control?
A. Their personalities.
Trust me, folks, engineers ain't players. We are the, "tan sedans," of the dating world. You don't even notice we exist unless we crash into you at a stop light.
I am left to conclude that someone has been fibbing to Ashley Madison. Imagine that...