Somebody soothe the savage breast(s)

Let me begin this post by reminding my readers that I don't make the news, I just report it. And, of course, make snarky remarks.

From The Smoking Gun:

Lactating Kentuckian charged with squirting liquid into jailer's face

"MARCH 8--A Kentucky woman is facing a felony assault charge for allegedly squirting breast milk into the face of a female jailer."

Sounds a little strange to me, but I have to give her an, "A," for creativity. Besides, you have to use the tools at hand. Right?

And then there is this tidbit from the New York Post:

Wife's baby milk in chef's cheese recipe

"This Chelsea restaurant has gone from brasserie to brassiere.

"Chef Daniel Angerer is letting diners at Klee Brasserie munch on cheese made from his wife's breast milk.

"It tastes like cow's-milk cheese, kind of sweet," he told The Post."

Okay. I'll admit that's titillating (no pun intended) but ultimately more information than I needed.

All I can say is that nothing like this ever happens where I work...
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com