That's kinda what I've been saying...

What I had already surmised is now official. From Pew Research Center--

Press Accuracy Rating Hits Two Decade Low

"The public’s assessment of the accuracy of news stories is now at its lowest level in more than two decades of Pew Research surveys, and Americans’ views of media bias and independence now match previous lows."

The breakdown along party lines is predictable so I won't repeat that part of the article here. I will, however, opine that anyone who thinks PBS is unbiased is in desperate need of anti-psychotic medication.

By means of an update to yesterday's entry, the alphabet media continues to ignore the ACORN scandal even as it continues to grow. From the right-leaning FoxNews--

ACORN Story Grows But Mainstream Media Refuse to Cover It

"This story has everything you could ever want – corruption, sleazy actions at tax-funded organizations, firings, government ties, sex, hookers. It is a network news director’s dream. Imagine the ratings. But almost no one is covering it."


Maybe that's why Fox News continues to kick the living crap out of its cable competitors in the ratings. From last Friday night--

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,212,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,644,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,544,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 1,968,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,705,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,067,000
MSNBC MADDOW 948,000
CNN BLITZER 889,000
CNN KING 875,000
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com