I predicted this.

I'll bet you never expected me to rise to the defense of the president, did you? You might know it would be PETA that raised my ire. From AP:

PETA Wishes Obama Hadn't Swatted That Fly

"WASHINGTON — The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the flyswatter in chief to try taking a more humane attitude the next time he's bedeviled by a fly in the White House.

"PETA is sending President Barack Obama a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher, a device that allows users to trap a house fly and then release it outside."

Get a grip you loony moonbats! The man wasn't clubbing baby snow seals. He killed a nasty, disease-carrying fly.

I'd send him one of the electric fly zappers that I find so amusing if I weren't afraid of getting a visit from the Secret Service...

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com