A good way to get a bad reaction

Listen up, young men, I want to give you some fatherly advice.  But first:

CONTENT WARNING

THIS POSTING CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE OF A SEXUAL NATURE.  IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, CLICK ON THROUGH.

Okay, so I'm casually surfing headlines and see the following:


Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness 

That's interesting. I'm thinking, "The woman is sick. Orgasms feel good. On the face of it the premise seems plausible." So I read on...

"Pregnant women have used natural remedies such as a teaspoon of ginger or a mint to help battle morning sickness. But now, one medical professional believes you can add oral sex to that list.

"According to Gordon Gallup, a psychologist at SUNY-Albany, the best way to cure morning sickness during pregnancy is sperm."

Say what? This is going a direction I didn't expect...

"But not just any sperm, it should be the sperm of the person who got you pregnant. Gallup says in his findings that the woman’s body will initially reject the father’s semen as an infection and react to it by vomiting. Gallup says the best cure for morning sickness is to ingest the father’s semen so her body can build up a tolerance to what’s already in her body."

I shit you not.  Here is the link.

Listen closely, fellas.   If you approach your pregnant wife after the has tossed her cookies and ask her not only to give you a blow job but to swallow afterward and, by the way, it's for her benefit, she is going to whip your ass.  I'm serious.  She's going to hut you in ways you never imagined.

Yeesh!  You'd think I wouldn't have to explain this stuff.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com