
Attorney General Eric Holder is an asshole. I could live with that if he did a good job, but alas, he sucks like a Hoover. Take the latest example as brought to us by the Washington Post:
Holder is criticized for comments on Ariz. immigration law, which he hasn't read
"Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. has said that Arizona's tough new immigration law could drive a wedge between police and immigrant communities. He has expressed concerns it could lead to racial profiling, and he has made it clear that his Justice Department is considering a lawsuit to block the legislation from taking effect.
"But what Holder has not done, as least as of Thursday, is read the law: an admission that continued to draw criticism Friday from some talk-radio hosts and conservative Web sites."
For the record, I haven't read the Arizona law either. But I'm not out there suggesting that it is racist and unconstitutional. And I sure as Hell am not the freakin' Attorney General of the United States.
What a pinhead this guy is.