I love it when Liberals come unhinged...



What a tool this guy is.

For those who may not have heard of Ed Schultz, he is touted as, "the liberal Rush Limbaugh," or words to that effect. I feel obliged to explain that since most people haven't heard of him. Rushbo would have to give up about 95 percent of his audience to get down on Schultz's level.

I have no idea if Scott Brown can pull off the upset tomorrow. He has the wind at his back, but Boston is second only to Chicago in voter fraud and election shenanigans. Further, there is little doubt that ACORN has the starting lineup of the KC Royals, the entire cast of Disney Characters and the Three Stooges registered to vote in every precinct. Time will tell.

No matter the outcome, the fact that this election is close should send a message to the ruling class in Washington. This isn't about health care, though that steaming pile of congressional largess is clearly the flash-point. This is about arrogant elected representatives who ignore the will of those they represent.

I think we ought to fire every single one of them and start over.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com