a Fingerpost
Home
You are Here »
Home
» » I aspire to this...
0
I aspire to this...
You've got to have a clear conscience to sleep like that.
◄ Newer Post
Older Post ►
Popular Posts
Israel tied to the whipping post --again.
It's as predictable as it is sad. The world is piling on Israel for trying to protect itself from the terrorist warren in Gaza. The w...
Recreational Sex
I’ll get right to the point. The Department of Health and Human Services has mandated that all health insurance companies pay for birth c...
Raising idiocy to an art form
The feckless buffoons at the United Nations have come up with yet another stupid demand. From Fox News : U.N. Report Demands Repeal of Coun...
The most stupid remark I've heard in a while...
This just in from The Hill : Clyburn: 'We've got to spend our way out of this recession' "We're not going to save our w...
Swordless Sailors
A friend, and Viet Nam veteran, sent me a link to the Washington Times article excerpted below: SWORDLESS SAILORS "Graduating midshipm...
Another one bites the dust...
I generally try to temper my expectations about politicians, but I'll have to admit that this one disappoints me. I thought the guy had ...
Libya a textbook fuster-cluck
"Do or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda~ It has been oft said that the purpose of the military is to kill people and break things....
"how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine"
Abraham Lincoln penned this letter during the darkest days of America's history. In it we see the fortitude, humility and deep personal...
Science rocks!
For my readers I will go to the ends of the earth to find health news you can use. From the Ethiopian Review: For men's eyes only: boo...
Do you suppose those are hybrid limos?
I kinda doubt it. Sacrifice is for the proletariat, not the oligarchy. From The Telegraph in UK: Copenhagen climate summit: 1,200 limos, ...
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Copyright 2011
a Fingerpost
is proudly powered by
blogger.com