Somebody has to help me with this

















I am at a rare loss for words...

How does the 15 year-old girl on the left get it in her head to kill the 9-year old girl on the right? According to the Tribune:

"A Cole County Grand Jury has indicted 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante on on a charge of first-degree murder in slaying of Elizabeth Olten.

"The grand jury indictment Wednesday accuses Bustamante of killing the 9-year-old girl by strangling her, cutting her throat and stabbing her on Oct. 21."

And it wasn't an adolescent impulse either. She dug a hole in the woods beforehand to hide the body. According to broadcast reports the teen, "wanted to see what it was like to watch someone die."

I can't get my mind around this. Frankly I don't want to, but as a responsible citizen I feel like I must.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com