SNL lampoons POTUS



Frankly I think the writers at SNL don't give, "President I," enough credit. After all, he did pass the hideously bloated stimulus bill that doesn't stimulate anything. He is also on the cusp of changing a health care system that ill serves 20% of the population to one that ill serves 95% of the population. The other 5%, as you have probably guessed, are our our elected representatives. They conveniently excluded themselves from the bloated bureaucracy they plan to create. And if it's so damned urgent we can't even take 72 hours to read it, why doesn't it take effect until AFTER the 2012 election?

But I digress...

The point is that the SNL bit is funny because it is essentially true. People of all political stripes are have now accepted the fact that what the president says doesn't square with what they see with their own two eyes. The writers at SNL are perceptive folks, if not consistently funny, and have capitalized.

The President is becoming a caricature and it's his own damn fault.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com