More garbage to clutter book store shelves...

Just when I think I can no longer be amazed by stupidity, something like this comes along:

HOW DOGS DAMAGE THE PLANET LIKE A 4X4

"A medium-sized dog has the same carbon impact as a Toyota Land Cruiser driven 6,000 miles a year, a new book claims.

"Time To Eat The Dog: The Real Guide To Sustainable Living also suggests a cat is equivalent to running a Volkswagen Golf.

"The findings are based on the amount of land needed to grow food for pets.

"Even a pair of hamsters do the same damage as running a plasma television, say the book’s authors Robert and Brenda Vale.

"But rabbits and chickens were eco-friendly because they provide meat for their owners, while a canary or a goldfish does little harm to the planet, the authors said."

Now I'll admit that some of Rusty's gaseous emissions can cause burning of the eyes, nausea and shortness of breath, but comparing him to a hulking SUV is simply an outrage. I'd say he's more comparable to something like maybe a weed-eater or Weber grill.

Yeesh! How do moon bats like that get a book publishing contract?
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com