President Poopy-Head


No, not the one we have now, but the one we had back in the late 70's. Those of you over 40 will remember him by the lines at gas stations, the sputtering economy and double-digit interest rates. One of my friends financed a used pickup back then at 21% and thought he got a decent deal.

I'm speaking, of course of President Jimmy Carter who is out there pushing the premise that opposition to President Obama is based in racism. That assertion is so outrageous and offensive to decent Americans of all stripes that I won't dignify it with a direct response. Instead I will point out that I, and I think nearly all Conservatives, have considerably more respect for President Obama than we ever had for President Carter.

I have to believe that the current administration is cringing at the former president's message.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com