Michael Moore is a waste of protein

I don't know why I keep letting this knuckle-dragging idiot get under my skin.

From Reuters--

"Capitalism is evil," says new Michael Moore film

I'd say that's rather a hypocritical conclusion from one who has made millions bad mouthing America.

Just to set the record straight, Capitalism is neither good nor evil, any more than money itself is either good or evil. 1 Timothy 6:10 admonishes--

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

People supply the evil. An economic system isn't inherently evil any more than, say, a toaster.

America is the only country born of freedom. All other free countries were born of Imperialism, or Totalitarianism, or whatever. Freedom came later. America alone, born of our Constitution, has freedom as our basis. That makes us special. It doesn't make us perfect.

Capitalism may indeed bring out the best or worst in people, but it is the engine that makes it possible for a little bi-racial kid to grow up to be the leader of the free world. I disagree with President Obama on just about anything you'd care to mention, but I admire what he has accomplished. He couldn't have done it in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, or for that matter, England, Australia or Canada.

Kiss my ass, Michael, you steaming pile of crap. You don't have the decency to appreciate what you've been blessed with.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com