Guess what? I don't care...


About the civil rights of terrorists that is. Maybe I should, but I don't. Passionate dissent is one thing. Flying airplanes into buildings and strapping on suicide bombs is another entirely. If it saves even a single innocent life, I don't care what they do to KSM or his associates. Not so with our government. From AP--

Interrogation probe steams those on right and left

"WASHINGTON – Conservatives say it will endanger Americans. Liberals say it doesn't go far enough. Neither end of the political spectrum is happy with Attorney General Eric Holder's decision to appoint a federal prosecutor to investigate possible abuses by CIA interrogators in using harsh tactics on terror detainees."

There's an ugly world out there, people. A lot of very serious and committed individuals want us and our way of life snuffed from the face of the earth. Our spook community may be engaged in distasteful activities, but that's kinda the hand they've been dealt."

Show me that the CIA has abused the rights of law-abiding Americans and maybe I'll care. Frankly, I don't care if they destroy terrorists like you would a rabid skunk.

And yes, I meant to use the photo of KSM with Rosie O'Donnell's face superimposed. It seemed appropriate given her assertion that the CIA was behind the events of 9-11.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 a Fingerpost is proudly powered by blogger.com