
I typically disregard the rantings of dim-witted celebutards--It's not like they are apt to say anything insightful--but Wanda Sykes really has risen to the top of the dung heap.
Rush Limbaugh hardly needs to me to defend him. Love him or hate him, it's hard to imagine that any sane person would condone making fun of his former drug addiction, accusing him of being a 911 terrorist and hoping that he dies. That's tasteless on three levels. And the attempted humor didn't take place in a smoke-filled comedy club, but at a black tie affair with the president of the united states in attendance.
One wonders what the reaction might've been if Dennis Miller made similar comments about Keith Olberman.
I'd say that Ms. Sykes' poisonous words say a lot more about her than about Rush Limbaugh. I also submit that President Obama's open laughter is an indication of tacit approval.
Very unseemly, Mr. President. Your behavior is unbecoming and demeans the office.